Collect

Collect for the Fourth Sunday after Trinity

O God, the protector of all that trust in thee, without whom nothing is strong, nothing is holy: increase and multiply upon us thy mercy; that, thou being our ruler and guide, we may so pass through things temporal, that we finally lose not the things eternal; grant this, O heavenly Father, for the sake of Jesus Christ thy Son our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, ever one God, world without end. Amen.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Excuses, Excuses

Hey folks, sorry I didn't get the new post up yesterday as usual -- I seem to be stuck vis-a-vis my current series. Please pray for me about that. If you're new to the blog, these are some good introductory posts -- popular and representative of the particular flavor of angst in which I indulge myself -- arranged in order of publication.

The Deplorable Word

Thoughts on Gay Marriage (Part One)

Rethinking My Gay Celibacy (most popular to date)

Mudblood Catholic, Mark II

Out of the Whirlwind (one of my favorites ... for lack of a better word than favorite)

All Roads Lead To, Part III: The Monster In the Dungeon

No comments:

Post a Comment